The New Year is here and like many people you might be thinking of ways to get fit.
Is one of your goals in 2017 to learn a Martial Art from scratch or to take it up once again after a ‘lay off’ of a few years or more?
– Do you want to get stronger, fitter and more flexible?
– Do you want to get to relax and get some stress relief?
– Do you want to learn useful lifelong skills?
– Do you need a new challenge in your life?
– Martial Arts for self protection, competition, fun or fitness?
If you want to learn a Martial Art, then Shin Gi Tai Martial Arts Academy is the place to come to!
To give you some ideas about our credentials
- 6th, 5th, 3rd and 2nd Dan level instructors plus many other Black Belts. You can be confident that all of our coaches are experienced Black Belt with many years of coaching experience and all are qualified Martial Arts Coaches who are properly insured and trained to teach you
- Karate, Kung Fu, Judo, Ju Jitsu and MMA are all taught at Shin Gi Tai – Why be restricted to learning only one Martial Art? With us you can learn many different skills.
- We are adept at developing everyone regardless of age, body type, flexibility or strength. There is no reason why you can’t be good at Martial Arts with our skilled coaches teaching you. One of our key focus points is personalisation of techniques and skills to suit the individual.
- Our coaches have received the following external endorsements:
- Winchester and District Sportswomen of the Year 2012
- Basingstoke and Deane Professional Sports Coach 2012
- Basingstoke and Deane Volunteer Sports Coach of the year 2012
- Martial Arts Illustrate Hall of Fame 2012
- National All Styles Karate Champion 2012 and Member of the British Team
- As a Club we have received the following endorsements:
- Hampshire and IOW Sports Club of the Year 2011
- Basingstoke and Deane Sports Club of the Year – 2010
- Sport England Clubmark Accredited – Quality Kitemark – 2010
The bottom line for you is that we can help you get fitter, develop better flexibility and core functional strength. At the same time whilst learning skillful Martial Arts techniques as part of our proven structured syllabus.
Click on the pop-over screen to get more details about our club and to get information on the special offers that you can take advantage of.
Alternatively send us a text to 07583 686740 quoting the reference “Adults Martial Arts Special Offers” with your email address included and we will send you the information.
Find out more about our special offers