Shin Gi Tai Martial Arts Academy believes that it is important that members, coaches, staff volunteers and family members associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others.
As a member of Shin Gi Tai Martial Arts Academy, you are expected to abide by the following code of practice:
1. All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
2. All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
3. Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach prior to their class, if they are going to be late.
4. Members must wear suitable kit to classes as defined from time to time by the Chief Instructor for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
5. Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
6. Members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at any event.
7. Members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
8. Members are not allowed to bring hot food into the centre whilst classes are going on. This is due to the fact that some smells can make people feel nauseous whilst
9. If a member is late to class, they must wait at the edge of the mats, until invited by the coach to join in at a suitable opening.